With the change in season, there are also awesome changes made to the Novo app and web app. Let’s spring into the newsletter!
🔲 Square is Officially Live
Start tracking your Square sales and payouts without leaving your Novo account. Upon connecting, you’ll be able to view the following on your dashboard:
- Information about the month-to-date performance of your online store. This includes gross, net, and total sales, discounts, returns, and more.
- Your Square funds are on the way to your bank account.
- Coming this Summer: accept card payments via Square on Novo Invoices!
For more information on the features of our Square integration, check out our Square FAQ page.
🖥 Web App Updates
Here are the newest features we’ve added to our web app!
- Novo Invoicing has been updated to be more customizable.
- You can now add and/or remove users in the Account Info tab.
- Filter your transactions and download them as a CSV import.
- Received your Novo card? Remove the debit card mailing status from your dashboard.
- Dispute debit card transactions directly from your desktop device.
🌎 Introducing Wise
You may have seen or heard, but TransferWise is now officially Wise! Don’t worry, only the name is changing. You’ll still be able to make international payments through the Novo app. Check out their blog for more information about their name change.
🐶 Novo Pet of the Month
All about that pug life! This is Daphne the 13-year-old pug, and her human is Margret Oremiatzki Ast. Margret’s business is Oremiatzki Ast & Associates Corp and is a leading partner for Neuhaus Chocolates, the oldest chocolate company in Belgium. They also provide guidance and turnkey solutions for anyone wishing to open a chocolate shop.