We’ve partnered with Shopify to help you manage all of your money in one seamless view! Get ready to understand your funds better than ever without having to leave the Novo app.
With 218 million buyers last year and over $100 billion in sales, Shopify’s insights tell us that it is the third-largest online marketplace, behind only Amazon and eBay. We know that so many of our users are part of the half a million active stores on Shopify, which is why we’ve been working hard to make your selling experience even easier!
Running a small business often means keeping track of funds on several different platforms. Staying up to date with payments, overseeing account balances, and organizing your funds just got easier with our Shopify integration.
Novo’s integration with Shopify provides transparency with ease and becomes one of the first banking platforms to join the Shopify App Store.
The Benefits of Shopify x Novo
Now, right from your Novo app, you’ll be able to:
- Keep track of your month-to-date sales within the Novo app
- Survey your available and pending funds
- Acquire insights into your cash position
- And more!
How do I connect?
Connecting is simple, and can be done right from the Novo app:
- Go to the Account tab after logging in
- Select Integrations and you’ll find Shopify in the list of our integrations
- Select Connect to Shopify
- You’ll then be redirected and follow the prompts to link your Shopify account to Novo
You can also log in to your Shopify account and connect from there!
That’s it! Now you can sell, view insights, and keep track of your funds more easily than ever.
To learn more about Shopify and how it integrates with Novo, head over to our Shopify FAQ’s page!